Smart Economy aims to improve the quality of life and to improve measures for increasing consumption, to use existing resources effectively in the face of increasing consumption factors in each area. A city is to be dealt with within the framework of smart industries.
Smart economy influences transportation, energy, infrastructure, security, health and so on in the construction of a smart city.
- It is fed by opinions and feedback according to the needs of consumers and users.
- It contributes to the increase of product and service quality.
- It motivates market actors to new marketing and sales methods such as social media, e-commerce.
- It contributes to the development of new products, services, new ideas and business models within the competitive environment of market actors.
- It provides dynamic pricing by creating the forecasts required for prices to show variability and flexibility in response to real-time supply and demand.
- creates added value on national resources and values.
- Both for consumers as well as other actors in the production chain, products, services, provides ease of access to raw materials.
- It provides sustainable development and saving.
- Increase the mobility of all economic transactions.
- It provides effective, efficient and economical use of resources.
- It contributes to the correct and efficient investment.
- Contributes to the healthy operation of policy and forecasting and decision mechanisms.
- Innovation and Incubation Center
The Innovation Center is an area of innovation and technology development ecosystem that provides the essential foundation for the emergence of qualified innovation work. The incubation center is a one-stop-shop for entrepreneurial office services, equipment support, management support, access to financial resources, critical business and technical support services, especially to develop young and new businesses.
- Entrepreneurship Competitions
Entrepreneurship competitions are contests that encourage entrepreneurship, support and create opportunities for innovative work.
- Incentive and Innovation Mechanism
Incentives are support such as VAT Exemption, Customs Tax Exemption, Tax Discount, Insurance Premium Employer Affiliation Support, Insurance Premium Worker Affinity Support, Income Tax Withholding Support, Interest Support, Investment Place Bullion, VAT Refund to facilitate reaching the above targets. Incentives prepare the environment for the spread of such works by contributing and contributing to innovation studies. Ex: In the UK, it is supported to invest smart urban applications / pilot projcets such as Innovate UK, BIS, or government-sponsored Digital Catapult Center of Digital Catapult Center and a £ 40 million IOT initiative by 2015.
- Sharing Platforms
Sharing platforms are platforms that allow a marketer to get a share of the time when a tool, device or service is not being used by the owner, or when the owner is using it, to other users who need it and to the user’s usage fee.
- Electronic Payment Infrastructure
They are infrastructure that allows you to pay by credit card, debit card or prepaid cards. For example, Payment Method provides card payment services to card users and businesses that are members of their own customers.
- E-Commerce Platform
The e-commerce platform is a platform for the production, promotion, sales, insurance, distribution and payment of goods and services over computer networks.
- Dynamic Pricing
Prices are variable and flexible in response to real-time supply and demand. Pricing practices in airline ticket sales sites are examples of this practice.
- Budget constraints
- Inadequacy of financial resources and / or improper planning
- Construction of duplicate projects
- Lack of sustainability of policies
- Credit and financing models, incentives and different business models are not known and / or encouraged
- Legal obstacles