- To be able to work together in smart cities
- To bring a holistic view to the smart city components
- To prioritize investments in line with national strategic objectives
- To determine the policies that will be used for the proper implementation of investment
- To ensure that the policies are implemented with the right projects and activities
There is a need for a Smart Cities Strategy and Action Plan that is built on the common wisdom of ecosystem stakeholders, taking into account national needs and priorities as a whole.
Purposes of the Smart Cities Strategy and Action Plan Project;
- Responsive to the needs of stakeholders
- Considering the current situation by considering past experience
- Evaluating international practices
To prepare, monitor and evaluate a holistic Smart Cities Strategy and Action Plan.