Smart Economy can be defined as the micro and macro dimensions of a city and the economic inputs, outputs and activities that are handled within the framework of smart industries. While facing the increasing consumption factors in each and every field, it aims to use existing resources efficiently and to develop measures for increasing consumption, as well as improving the quality of life. Competitiveness, brand value and the sharing economy are the prominent concepts in this context.
- It is fed by the opinions and feedbacks of the consumers and users according to their needs.
- It contributes to the increase of product and service quality.
- It prompts market actors to seek new marketing and sales methods such as social media and e-commerce.
- It helps market actors to develop new products, service areas, new ideas and business models in a competitive environment.
- It provides dynamic pricing by creating the necessary forecasts for prices to show variability and flexibility in response to real-time supply and demand.
- With a focus on smart cities, it creates added value on national resources and values.
- It provides ease of access to products, services and raw materials for both consumers and other actors of the production chain.
- It provides sustainable development and savings.
- Increases economic transaction mobility.
- It provides effective, efficient and economical use of resources.
- It contributes to the correct and efficient investments.
- It contributes to the healthy functioning of economic planning, policy and predictions and decision mechanisms.
- Innovation and Incubation Center
- Entrepreneurship Competitions
- Incentive and Innovation Mechanism
- Sharing Platforms
- Electronic Payment Infrastructure
- E-Commerce Platform
- Dynamic Pricing
- Budget constraints
- Insufficient financial resources and/or lack of proper planning
- Making duplicate projects
- Lack of sustainability of policies
- Not knowing and/or not encouraging credit and financing models, Incentives and different business models
- Legal obstacles