“Smart Cities Ecosystem Local Governance Workshop” was held on Wednesday, May 9, 2018 within the scope of the “2019-2022 National Smart Cities Strategy and Action Plan Project – Current Situation Analysis” study.
For the purpose of;
• Identification of problems
• Future scenario development
• Vision determination
with innovative and pro-active approach by providing interactive participation of all stakeholders in the Smart Cities and Local Governments in Turkey, this workshop has performed.
• Metropolitan Municipality Representatives
• City Council Representatives
• District Municipal Representatives
• Special Provincial Administration Representatives
• Representatives of Municipal Affiliated Organizations
• Representatives of Development Agencies and Regional Development Agencies
• Central Government Representatives
• NGO Representatives
• Private Sector Representatives
were invited and 101 representative has participated to the workshop.